|We know you have many decisions to make each and everyday so let us help take one off your list….
We are a
member of BSCAI (Building Service Contractor's
Association International, and follow their code of
ethics, which applies to all members:
- To operate constantly in accordance with the best and fully accepted ethical business practices…
- To comply with all applicable laws and federal, state and local government regulations…
- To provide all services and products at fair, equitable and non-discriminatory charges…
- To furnish adequate equipment, qualified personnel and products of high quality to achieve and maintain the highest standard of performance…
- To provide courteous and prompt handling of all requests and complaints…
- To recognize and respect the legal right of competitors in the true spirit of individual initiatives and free competitive enterprise…
- To strive for continued improvement of the image and reputation of the industry by good business practices and enlightened public service in the community…
- To contribute regularly to the improvement of the industry’s public reputation…
- To participate loyally in the industry’s growth and progress through the activities and public interest efforts of the association.
We are in constant communication with our crews daily so your concerns will be heard and your needs
The main advantage to using Clean Choice is the
quality of our workforce/team. The front line
employees are our most valuable asset. We pride
ourselves in our honesty and integrity, neat
uniforms, appearance and professionalism.
Most of our
employees are referred to us by our present
employees. We offer an incentive program to all
employees for referrals and they seek out people
who can work to our standards and level of
are screened before being hired by Clean Choice.
We evaluate all candidates on the following
- Ability to
retention is one of the most important
components of a successful cleaning team. We
pride ourselves at Clean Choice by having a team
that enjoys working together and turn-over is
not common with our team. We offer our employees
above average pay, flexible work schedules,
employee of the month awards, monthly team
meetings, and medical benefit options. You the
client get a Clean Choice employee who is
trustworthy and reliable and you do have the
comfort of knowing "Who has your
keys?" at the end of each day.
Our team can
only be as good as the training. Through the
BSCAI - Building Service Contractors Association
International. We offer detailed training on
cleaning methods and procedures as well as
safety procedures. We are constantly updating
and introducing new procedures at our monthly
Clean Choice… the only choice for your cleaning needs.